Seville private tour, 1 day trips, tapas tour , oil and ham tasting, Seville experiences, and group tours
We are passionate Seville private tour guides . Locals that love sharing Seville and Andalusia with our visitors, that become part of us somehow, after sharing experiences, stories and minds during our tours.
♦ Elena Gasull ♦ Susana Pérez
♦ Graduate in italian philology ♦ Graduate in tourism
♦ Official tour guide ♦ Official tour guide
We all speak fluent and clear English (and German, Italian, French, Portuguese and other languages as well). We all are very experienced and fully certified.
Our over 15 years experience leading mostly private tours has shown us that nowadays travelers aren’t just looking forward to see the sights, but they also want to live an experience, and to feel themselves as at home, to feel the city ain the Sevilian way.
So we are a mix of the traditional tourguide that knows everything about the city history and sites, and a local expert that can also show you other things not strictly-touristy. Being with us is like walking around with a very knowledgeable friend.
What can we do for you?
- Walking and chauffeured (car/minivan) tours
- Fully licensed tour guides entitled to have priority access – NO TIME WASTE!
- English spoken fluently and clearly
- Time-efficient suggested itineraries.
- Tailor-made tours.
- Total flexibility: you are our guest, please let us know what you prefer!
- Special tours for children and families, fully customized.
- handicapped friendly
- Fun and knowledge mixed, we enjoy our job only if you enjoy as well, so let’s enjoy!
We are professional private tour guides and organize walking tour and chauffeured premium city tours of Seville, shore excursions for cruise passengers , and daytrips around Andalusia. Seville is the perfect place to stay for a few nights and from here we have very close Cadiz, Jerez, Ronda, the White villages, Cordoba, Carmona, Italica, Gibraltar.
Our private tours are designed to show you Seville from a local point of view , paying special attention to our architecture, art and history, but also to our legends, traditions and food. The kind of mix we look for when we travel.
You are our guest. You propose the time you want to spend in the different places, according to your interests. We can use 2 hours for the Alcazar and 30 minutes for the cathedral, per instance. Take time for pictures, to have a little rest, or drink on the go.
All our Seville private tour:
- Seville monuments tour
- Seville orientation tour
- Santa Cruz private guided tour in Seville
- Pilate’s house and Lebrija palace tour
- Duenas Palace private tour
- Seville Cathedral guided tour
- Alcazar of Seville guided tour
- Seville in one day guided tour
- Rooftop tour and tapas & flamenco in Seville
- Alcazar guided tour and rooftops in Seville
- Triana and river boat ride in Seville
- Seville Holy week guided tour
- Authentic flamenco show in Seville
- Seville guided tour by van
- Italica private trip
Also, we have the best experiences in our Seville private tour:
- Spanish cooking class in Seville
- Dinner and olive oil tasting in Seville
- Olive oil tasting in Seville
- Iberian ham course in Seville
- Local market guided tour in Seville
- Private tapas tour in Seville
Furthermore, we offer private trips from Seville and Cádiz:
- Trip to Seville from Cádiz port
- Granada private trip from Seville
- Cordoba private trip from Seville
- Jerez & Arcos or Cádiz trip from Seville
- Carmona private trip from Seville
- Ronda and Zahara de la Sierra trip form Seville
- Gibraltar trip from Seville
Finally, our options with a big group; daily guided tour and trips from Seville: