You will know the main monuments of Seville in the most comfortable way; moving in a private vehicle from one tourist point to another, making much better use of your time in the city. It is a private tour where we will accompany you throughout the journey to improve your experience. This Seville paronamic tour is the best option for a first contact with the city.
Itinerary of this Seville paronamic tour
- Spanish square: one of the main tourist spots in Seville. Its beauty is due to the genius of its architect, the Sevillian Aníbal González.
- Santa Cruz quarter: labyrinthine streets with cobbled floors and typical houses of the city. It is the old Jewish quarter of Seville, with a special charm that will transport us to another era.
- Outside the Catedral & Alcázar: we can see the exteriors of the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world, declared a world heritage site, as well as the palace of the Reales Alcázares.
- Gold tower: 36 meter tower located on the left bank of the Guadalquivir River. We will inform you of its function and the curious origin of its name.
- Guadalquivir river : the Romans called the river Betis (big river). It is the main river that crosses the region of Andalusia.
- Bullring: called la Real Maestranza de Caballería de Sevilla, home of the bullfights.
- Salvador square one of the busiest squares in Seville, where there is the second largest temple in the city, the beautiful church of El Salvador.
- Sierpes street: Shopping streets typical of the place, where you can see some of the oldest shops.
- Metrosol – Parasol: Sevillians call this monument “the mushrooms” of Seville, surely you will guess why.
Duration: approximately two and a half hours.
Meeting point: we will pick you up at your hotel if you are in the center. Otherwise, at the foot of the Giralda tower.
Transportation: private van ->
Seville paronamic tour
Book this Seville panoramic tour on our website! It’s safe, easy and fast!